Re: New Article On Web Drug Info Ban By Dana Larsen

At 2:22 PM -0800 2000-01-08, Matthew Gaylor wrote:
>Subject: US Senate passes pot-info ban
>Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 09:29:48 -0800
>

>US SENATE PASSES POT-INFO BAN
>
>Harsh censorship bill unanimously backed by Senate, and now before House
>subcommittees.
>
>By Dana Larsen
>
>On November 19, the US Senate unanimously passed a vicious bill which
>proposes to ban Cannabis Culture, and any other publication or website
>which discusses the manufacture or use of any controlled substance.
>
>The bill is called the "Methamphetamine Anti-Proliferation Act 1999", but
>it's actually aimed at anyone that speaks out in favour of marijuana
>legalization, harm reduction, or an end to the drug war. The penalty for
>violating this info-ban is up to 10 years imprisonment, and a hefty fine.

And to think some people still think we have a Bill of Rights.

This country needs to have its hard drive reformatted. Removing Washington
with weapons of mass destruction would be a good and moral start. Five
million welfare addicts, Beltway Bandits, and government criminals...their
death will be glorious.

--Tim May

Y2K: It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.