Majordomo results: (NOISE) Re: White House MONITORS Web Pag

--

**** Command 'this' not recognized.

**** Command 'damion' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command 'why' not recognized.
**** Command 'someone' not recognized.
**** Command 'that' not recognized.
**** Command 'stuff' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command 'you' not recognized.
**** Command 'sounds' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command 'a' not recognized.

**** Command '"washington' not recognized.
**** Command 'add' not recognized.
**** Command 'arranged' not recognized.
**** Command 'told' not recognized.
**** Command 'consultation' not recognized.
**** Command 'from' not recognized.
**** Command 'needed' not recognized.

**** Command 'someone' not recognized.

END OF COMMANDS
**** Help for majordomo:

This is Brent Chapman's "Majordomo" mailing list manager, version 1.93.

In the description below items contained in []'s are optional. When
providing the item, do not include the []'s around it.

It understands the following commands:

    subscribe <list> [<address>]
	Subscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) to the named <list>.

    unsubscribe <list> [<address>]
	Unsubscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) from the named <list>.

    get <list> <filename>
        Get a file related to <list>.

    index <list>
        Return an index of files you can "get" for <list>.

    which [<address>]
	Find out which lists you (or <address> if specified) are on.

    who <list>
	Find out who is on the named <list>.

    info <list>
	Retrieve the general introductory information for the named <list>.

    lists
	Show the lists served by this Majordomo server.

    help
	Retrieve this message.

    end
	Stop processing commands (useful if your mailer adds a signature).

Commands should be sent in the body of an email message to
"majordomo".

Commands in the "Subject:" line NOT processed.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact
"Majordomo-Owner".