Re: "Notes" to be Eclipsed by "Netscape"

> In an interview today in a Stockholm paper with a technical spokes-
> person for Hewlett-Packard (about the HP internal net with 19
> worldwide connections to the Internet - by the way, allegedly
> no one has ever succeeded in breaking their firewalls) it was

	"allegedly". Well I suppose you don't need to break the HP
firewall to get past it, so I guess that could be an appropriate
statement.
	(I adminned a few of their firewalls for a short time on
contract while the person who was normally in charge of them was
away. Calling it a firewall is a stretch of the word-- They allow
telnets from sites at berkeley.edu and stanford.edu with reusable
passwords, for one example.)