Re: Rander box and other stuff

Hey, I have a PowerBook too, but don't say you're limited to one serial
port.  You could use the desktop bus, and there are extenders
available.  I do agree that a parallel box wouldn't do me much good on
my Sparc.  For a while, my IPX was my "portable" computer, albeit with
monitors on both coasts.  But the box itself is quite lugable.  If I
wanted to, I could plug it in along the hallways of airports and use a
palmtop with a serial connection to read mail and up/down load ...

/jordan