Re: What's More Important?

I suspect the reason why anon remailers haven't gotten their due, and OTPs
are getting so much press here, is that anon remailers are being developed
locally and the development problems for these are straightforward, whereas
good RNGs for OTPs are a sort of sticky technical issue which seems to call
for a lot of debate.  You don't see anyone debating the **software** for
OTPs now, do you...?

And I do agree, anon remailers are absolutely vital in the overall scheme of
things.  If for no other reason, to stop or hinder traffic analysis, which
is a way more powerful form of signals intelligence than most people
realise.

-gg