[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Rander box and other stuff
- To: Eric Hollander <[email protected]>
- Subject: Re: Rander box and other stuff
- From: Peter Shipley <[email protected]>
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 92 11:20:18 -0800
- Cc: [email protected]
- In-Reply-To: Your message of Mon, 16 Nov 92 10:44:31 -0800. <[email protected]>
- Phone: (510) 849-2230
- Posted-Date: Mon, 16 Nov 92 11:20:18 -0800
- Snail-Address: 2560 Bancroft way #51;Berkeley CA 94704-1700
>I heard something somewhere about hard disks with a layer of thermite
>inside the platter. Can you say "ferrous vapor"?
>For me the ideal cryptosystem would be a small notebook with a thermite hard
>drive and TEMPEST shielding and no multitasking.
you forgot the auto self destruct if the unit is more then 4 meters from