under pressure from University Computing svcs,

I'm going to have to shut down the phantom remailer.

Seems someone complained about a remailed message. I got a copy of the
message, and it didn't seem to bad to me, but I've gotta go with what UCS
says.

As of today, the phantom remailer (phantom@mead) is hereby out of service.

Matt

Matt Thomlinson                               Say no to the Wiretap Chip!
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: [email protected]      	    phone: (206) 528-5732
PGP 2.2  key available via email or finger [email protected]