Gubment Bombmaker's Cookbook

My copy says:

	For further information or additional inserts, contact:
	Commanding Officer
	Frankford Arsenal
	ATTN: SMUF A-U3100, Special Products Division
	      Small Caliber Engineering Directorate
	Philadelphia, PA 19137

A friend got it for me at an Air Force PX, which was apparently open
to the public. It's about 250 pages of newsprint in about 4"x5"
format.
	I don't have convenient access to a scanner or I'd scan in a
page or two -- there are sketches (improvised handguns, shaped
charges, and such) as well as text.
	Some of the "easily obtainable ingredients" aren't any more,
which shows the age of the book (one or two things use silver coins,
which haven't been circulated since the early sixties.) Overall,
though, the recipes use things that you can find.
							_Mark_