Re: Another Tussle with a Tentacle

Mr. Detweilers writes:

>what, pray tell, do you define as *intersection*? the very existence of
>the two pseudonyms on the same Cyberspace can be considered an `intersection'.

Pseudo's intersect when they interact.  You could have several psuedos
here on the list, but so long as they didn't engage in the nasty
behavior you abhor, fine by me.  You could be the paranoid L. Detweiler
and the arch-codemeister "Larry Goodhack" for all I care.

Personally, I am getting a little tired of your ranting.  I agreed with
most of your position and got flamed for it.  Thanks a lot.  It's chillingly
obvious you've read "How to Win Friends and Influence People."

If you are willing to do the research and provide solid, verifyable
evidence of such nastiness as you are convinced is happening, then
do it.  If you are willing to discuss the implications of dishonesty
in a universe of anonymity, then  that is a topic of interest.  If
all you are willing to do is rant about the boogieman under the
bed, then please do your mumbling somewhere else in cyberspace.

I _still_ think the issue that concerns you is an important one.  I
also think you are doing a very good job of ensuring that people
don't give it critical thought.

Who knows.  Maybe that's your goal.  Think about that, 'punks.