Re: Unicorn vs. tmp@netcom

<In mail Black Unicorn said:>
> It would be an easy matter for me to expose his identity, his work, his
> finances, I have and will not.

  Not that I would suggest anyone to do this, but I do wonder if the
  information obtained for the court case is public knowlege or is it
  in a 'sealed' file?  Knowing nothing of law I haven't a clue, but if
  it is public information then another cypherpunk might find it an
  equally easy matter to expose the id, work, finances, etc of the
  [email protected] person.

  Not that I would suggest doing this.

  Jim

--
 Tantalus Inc.          Jim Sewell      Amateur Radio: KD4CKQ
 P.O. Box 2310          Programmer           Internet: [email protected]