Re: Email Stalking on CNN

I am pretty sure that kill files work silently. THe whole point is
to not be bothered with mail coming from a person.

Haven't heard from Sternlight in awhile.... :)

As for AOL, I am not sure what mailer she was using and if she
even knows how to use such things as killfiles. Prehaps someone
could get an account on AOL and investigate what is offered in this
area.

It would be great if the oldones could inform the newones... though
it's hard. Prehaps we should write a book...

-lile