Re: intelligent discovery agents

There's this rad.web.intelligent person by the name of Sang.
Visit Sang at http://www.inlink.com/users/sangria/homepage.html

Sang has more information on Robots, Spiders, Ants, and Worms
than any other computer person I have yet to link up with.
Feel free to grab a copy of the Web Server Software while your there.

Love Always,

Carol Anne
On Sat, 7 Jan 1995, x wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Jan 1995 Nesta Stubbs <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> There was some recent talk about network agent technology on this list.
> >>
> > does anynoe have any information about intelligent agents?  I mean I know
Signature withdrawn at the request (pretty rightfully
so) of my dear friends on the Cypherpunk List
Coming Soon: The Internet Debut of CENSORED.COM