Re: intelligent discovery agents

>Visit Sang at http://www.inlink.com/users/sangria/homepage.html
>Sang has more information on Robots, Spiders, Ants, and Worms
>than any other computer person I have yet to link up with.

I suspect your original respondent doesn't get around very much.
Rummaging around the above URL gets you little more then
	http://web.nexor.co.uk/mac/doc/robots/robots.html

Tracing down the above URL points you to

You really want to get the WWW conference proceedings; try email to
[email protected] and also
	http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/SDG/IT94/Proceedings/Agents.html

Ob-crypto:  there is a Security.html (instead of Agents) but it's
more commerce-oriented, except for the DCE Web paper.