Re: MD5 coding

>        I seem to recall that md5 is explained pretty well in
>Schneier.  You may be doing this to learn, which is great, but you
>might be pleased to know that there are several md5 programs already
>available.  Tripwire includes one, and there was one included in a
>CERT/CIAC advisory last year.
>

>Adam

I need a version that will run on a Mac also which is the version I am
putting together now. I know there are versions for DOS and other platforms
but I specifically need to be able to run it on a Mac since the server I am
producing is Mac-based.

        Philip Trauring

    Philip Trauring                     Brandeis University MB1001
    [email protected]              P.O. Box 9110
    (617) 736-5282 ['94/95]             Waltham, Ma  02254-9110