Re: S314 and potential hell-raising

>What other kind of responce other than no compromise should be entertained?

Very much agreed. In this type of situation there is no room for compromise.
If we compromise, we lose, thus my earlier snipy comment about EFF. They compromised and lost. We cannot do this now, we must win this or it starts going downhill from here.

{-: Jaeson M. Engle    ||    [email protected] :-}
{-:      www server: http://josaiah.sewanee.edu/         :-}
{-: Finger '[email protected]' for my Public :-}
                                        PGP block.