Re: S314 and potential hell-raising

The ACLU (aslong with us and numerous other groups) are all very aware of
S. 314. I briefed the Telecommunications policy Roundtable, which is over
100 public interest groups interested in telecom policy, about it last
week and we are all gearing up to nail this sucker to the wall before it
is included in  the telecom bill. If you havent called and screamed at
your senator and congresscritter, do so now already (202) 224-3121.

-d