Re: Not necessarily crypto but scary anyway...

Ben originally said the following...

> On Wed, 8 Feb 1995, root wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > A friend advises me that today House Bill 666 passed. This supposedly would
> > allow police officers to use evidence collected illegaly if they 'believed'
> > that it was collected in good faith.
>
> This sounds like a spoof.  Look at the number.

Nope... wish it was... but I saw it pass on C-SPAN.  Boy was I
pissed.
Looks like it's time to make a 2048 bit PGP key.  *8)

Greg Morgan <[email protected]>    | "I dunno Brain, me and Pipi
Mail me for PGP Key: 0xE0D222A9        |  Longstocking?  I mean what would
Key Fingerprint : 2430 BAA4 1EE4 AA2F  |  the children look like?" - Pinki
                  3B76 3516 3DEF 5529  |