Zimmerphone, IPhone, NetPhone, Maven...

At 11:46 2/13/95, [email protected] wrote:

>For those for whom this is already old news, I would like to ask: any idea if
>this technology is related in any way to VoicePGP? If not, any thoughts on the
>development ramifications of this for VoicePGP?

This is not related in any way to VoicePGP (which PRZ calls PGPFone and I
call the Zimmerphone).  On the CU-SeeMe discussion mailing list we've been
hashing out the performance of the costware IPhone (Windoze) and NetPhone
(Mac), and the freeware Maven (Mac).  They all suck less over 14.4.

Michael Sattler <[email protected]>       San Francisco, California  |
Digital Jungle Consulting Services     http://www.jungle.com/msattler/ |

      You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in         |
 a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk   |
           and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty            |