Re: ecash remailer

On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Hal wrote:

> Also, I believe in normal use Digicash coins are marked as being for a
> specific recipient.  This is not certain since no details have been
> released.  And apparently it can be worked-around by the spender by
> marking the recipient as just "@" (or some such string).

Yep, it's optional. You can specify the account id of the recipient, in
which case it's encrypted into the ecash message somehow, or you can
leave it blank, in which case anyone can deposit it in their account. Or
at least that's what the DigiCash people told me.

I think it only works that way if you select email payment, when it gives
you a box for the account id to pay to.

	Mark