[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: WHERE did this come from?
- Subject: Re: WHERE did this come from?
- From: [email protected] (Vincent Marx )
- Date: 1 Oct 1995 07:06:26 GMT
- Apparently-To: [email protected]
- Newsgroups: mail.cypherpunks,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.2600
- Organization: Netcom
- References: <[email protected]>
- Sender: [email protected]
- Xref: hudson.lm.com mail.cypherpunks:18554 alt.privacy.anon-server:4451 alt.2600:125762
In <[email protected]> [email protected] writes:
>This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>Attatched to this is, (I hope), the header text from a unsolicited
>message I received. The return address does not work. WHY? How can I
>inform the sender that I hope to never receive there material again?
>I tried "reply-all" through Eudora, but my reply got bounced back to
>I have removed the content of the original message. I don't know why
>was sent to me, but it contained material that I found offensive.
>Any help, or words of wisdom and enlightenment would be appreciated.
>Information would be nice too.
I got the SAME dammed letter. I don't know who the facist bastard is
that sent it to me, but I sent him a reply ALSO telling him to stop
sending it to me (he sent me 3 copies) and I couldn't connect to his