Re: WHERE did this come from?

Joel Rubin ([email protected]) wrote:
: In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
: says...
: >
: >In <[email protected]> [email protected] writes:
: >>
: >>This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
: >>
: >>---------------------------------17921121372935
: >>
: >>Attatched to this is, (I hope), the header text from a unsolicited
: >e-mail
: >>message I received.  The return address does not work.  WHY? How can I
: >
: >>inform the sender that I hope to never receive there material again?
: >>
: >>I tried "reply-all" through Eudora, but my reply got bounced back to
: >me
: >>as undeliverable.
: >>
: >>I have removed the content of the original message. I don't know why
: >it
: >>was sent to me, but it contained material that I found offensive.
: >>
: >>Any help, or words of wisdom and enlightenment would be appreciated.
: >>Information would be nice too.
: >>
: >
: >I got the SAME dammed letter.  I don't know who the facist bastard is
: >that sent it to me, but I sent him a reply ALSO telling him to stop
: >sending it to me (he sent me 3 copies) and I couldn't connect to his
: >server.
: >

: I don't know if this is connected but I notice that a "let's use these
: big lie tactics on Usenet" posting allegedly from the National
: Alliance's Compuserve address seems to have somehow gone through the
: University of Pennsylvania.

:      "Things are seldom what they seem.
:       Skim milk masquerades as cream."

The E-mails seem to be coming from different sendmails; the copy I got
supposedly originated from slip-1.slip.net and bounced through a few
French sites.  Perhaps s/he's hedging their bets?

--

- Paul "Shag" Walmsley <[email protected]>
  "Praise and blame alike mean nothing." -- Virginia Woolf