Re: GC Tech GlobeID pilot

>        http://globeid.gctech.fr/cgi-gid/welcome?Language=English

>Sorry again, but because real content is and will be available
>we commited to deliver only a few hundreds Web Wallets for this
>pilot. You can still use the web form to apply for one...

Except for this clause...

| Caution: Following form is provided for demonstration purpose only.

| If you really want to participate to the Globe ID electronic wallet pilot
| program, please contact Mr. Pierre Edelman or [email protected].

On the surface, this doesn't look much different than First Virtual or any
of the myriad other "let me hold your credit card number for you" sites.
--
   Jay Campbell - Regional Operations Manager
   -=-=-=-=-=-=-  Sense Networking (Santa Cruz Node)   [email protected]

"On the Information Superhighway,
  I'm the guy behind you in this morning's traffic jam leaning on his horn."