Graphic encryption

I am currently working for a company that has a graphic encryption
product called PrivaSoft. I was wondering if there were other products
or engines that also provide graphic encryption. (graphic encryption is
the use of a encryption algorythm to scramble an image taken of a
document.)

Also if any of ya'll are famillar with graphic encryption, I am looking
for opinions as to its strengths / weaknesses.

Steve O.
Mgr. Tech. Services
PrivaSoft TM                                    *
1877 Springfield Ave PO BOX 600                 *
 Maplewood NJ 07040-0600                        *
Tel. 201-378-8865  Fax. 201-762-3742            *
Http://www.privasoft.com/privasoft              *
E-mail: [email protected]                  *