Re: Graphic encryption

>  Is there anything particular in graphic encryption? I usually
>  encrypt graphics and document images as regular files with regular
>  encryption...

I believe graphic encryption outputs a valid image file that is apparently
white noise until you perform the decryption transformation on it.  An
obvious way to do this with a non-lossy file format is to encrypt pixel vales
with a stream cipher.  Another way to make the image unviewable would be to
shuffle the pixels or rasters with a PRNG.

andrew