Re: Certification Authorities in history.

At 10:26 AM 10/8/95 -0700, Hal wrote:
> One key to rule them all;
> One key to find them;
> One key to bring them all
> And in the darkness bind them.

A more famous statement on key certification authorities:

    And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor,
    free and bond, to receive a mark on their right hand, or
    in their foreheads:
    And that no man migh buy or sell, save he that had the
    mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Coming soon: True names neatly linked to your social insecurity
number

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]