Re: Distributed co-operative theorem proving, anyone? - was Java

> 	I'd be real intereseted in seeing an MTA proven secure.  Smail
> or Zmailer perhaps?

The problem is that such programs were not designed to be secure (as far
as I am aware) or to be proven secure, and thus, even with lots of
computing power, there is essentially no hope of doing this.  In fact,
they are almost certainly not secure (as these proofs generally help detect).

--
-> See: Info-Sec Heaven at URL http://all.net
Management Analytics - 216-686-0090 - PO Box 1480, Hudson, OH 44236