IMPORTANT: Valhalla is leaving alias.net domain!!

NOTICE: valhalla.phoenix.net is leaving the alias.net domain! Please
change your entries from [email protected] and
[email protected] to [email protected] and
[email protected] accordingly. Apparently double-domaining
valhalla in SunOS 4.1.3 causes severe DNS problems that I can't explain at
this time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Raph, can you change the entry to your remailer list accordingly ASAP??

John Perry - KG5RG
[email protected]