Re: 90%

At 11:01 PM 10/12/95 -0400, you wrote:
>Can I ask a question....are you guys into cryptology for the interesting
>facts and knowledge or fer cracking unix codes and raising havoc?

We are into cryptography because it holds the secrets, not to raising havoc,
but the eldrich gods who inspire it.  PGP is actually a plot by the Old
Ones(tm) to return to the earth to rule again.  Digital signatures are the
invocation to open the gate.  When the stars are near prime and the
algorythm is correct, the Old Ones(tm) will rise from the curves of space
and claim their place as the rulers of the TLAs.

Any other information you are not cleared for at this time.

(tm) is a trademark of Tim May and/or any tentacles he may designate.

|       Visualize a world without lawyers!        | [email protected]   |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmerman unites all| Disclaimer:          |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!" | Ignore the man       |
|   -- PGP 2.6.2 key available on request --      |  behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano          |       <fnord>        |