Re: IDEA algorithm

At 7:50 PM 10/12/95, Adam Shostack wrote:
>| (Btw... what would be the absolute coolest thing folk would like to see
>| added to RSAREF? That is, other than code that we will need to negotiate
>| for. What new thing, speed upgrade, enhancement, etc would just tickle?)
>
>        Consistant pricing.  The knowledge that any app I develop
>using RSAREF can be made into licensed for commercial use product for
>a set, known, published fee.  This would be the biggest win for
>Consensus.

To some degree that is already true. There is no upfront cost for the
licensing, so it is straight royalty based. Right now its 5-4% declining
with gross sales.

>        Another really big win would be to add more entry points to
>the code to legitimize Wei Dai's excellent Crypto++ library, which has
>to jump in at all sorts of unpublished interfaces.

I'll look into this one. We have the ability to add more entry points. Thanks.
That is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping to get.

>Adam

Jonathan

..Jonathan Zamick                    Consensus Development Corporation..
..<[email protected]>                      1563 Solano Ave, #355..
..                                             Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
..                                        o510/559-1500  f510/559-1505..
..Mosaic/WWW Home Page:                                               ..
..  <A HREF="http://www.consensus.com:8300/">Consensus Home Page</A>  ..