[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: PINs
- From: [email protected] (Anonymous)
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 04:15:07 +0100
- Comments: Hack-Tic may or may not approve of the content of this posting
- Comments: Please report misuse of this automated remailing service to <[email protected]>
- Organization: Hack-Tic International, Inc.
- Sender: [email protected]
What if You had Two PINs ???
And One Works and One Sounds a Silent Alarm .
Then If You are Forced to give your PIN ,You give Them your Second PIN
and They get Caught !!!!!!