Re: Netscape whining virus

[email protected] wrote:

> my little contribution: People download binaries off the net all the
> time. Code gets infected and infects PCs. Big deal.

You don't seem to understand the issue here. Netscape with JAVA is
supposed to become more or less the 'only' program you will run,
a kind of superimposed operative system, or your main shell for
running 'everything' from. Much of 'everything' will be downloaded
at the time of execution. (Microsoft is supposed to be reduced to
one of several 'kernel-suppliers' only.) And 'infected PCs' really
*are* a very big deal in corporate and institutional surroundings.

Mats