[NOISE] Re: 50 attacks on Netscape - please send the check

Bah Iam tired of this bullshit.
To being the applet cant "take control" of HotJava. You can quit or return
to the previous page (thus stopping the applet). Further more
the guys are Sun are rewriting the code such that new frames are market
all over with warnings just like in safe TCL/TK. Iam sure that Netscape
will fallow suit. If you will please stop your ramblings are back up your
stupid claims with code it will cut down the noise on this list generated
by your and people like me that can take it any longer and have to reply
quite a bit.

Oh, BTW, any such application anyway would be so big that the attack
would only be possible on people with T1 connections. Who in their right mind
is gonna d/l and load a 8 meg applet.

P.S. Jeff I think you guys are doing a terrific job. Iam sorry you have
to get grilled by mindless idiots all day long.

Aleph One / [email protected]
http://underground.org/
KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01