Re: Anonymity: A Modest Proposal

Lance Cottrell writes:
> If all nym servers were standardized to run from the same account name
> (nymserve for example) the remailers could be configured to only deliver
> final hops to addresses with that username.

A detail I missed before: the remailers used in pseudonym reply blocks must
somehow deliver replies to the True Name (verinymous ?) address of the holder
of the pseudonym. I suppose they could all finally be routed to the
pseudonymizer, which would deliver the messages directly to the intended
recipient (holder of the pseudonym).

-Futplex <[email protected]>