encryption products

    I am presently evaluating / testing / researching three encryption
products and I was wondering if any of ya'll are familliar with them.
1. TECSEC'c VEIL product ( so far only available through mailorder)
2. K. Briggs's Puffer, ( available for demo download off the web)
3. P. Glen's THE CRYPT , ( also available off the web)

I am looking for comments about their respective crypto strengths,
verstility, and capability. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Steve O

PrivaSoft TM                                    *
1877 Springfield Ave PO BOX 600                 *
 Maplewood NJ 07040-0600                        *
Tel. 201-378-8865  Fax. 201-762-3742            *
Http://www.privasoft.com/privasoft              *
E-mail: [email protected]                  *