Re: Verification of Registration

Lynne L. Harrison writes:

>  Curious.  Did anyone else receive this unsolicitated *invitation*?

Everybody who receives mail from [email protected] received this
message becuase the message was addressed to
[email protected].  Apparently someone may have
joined this 'group' or service and used the cypherpunks address as
the e-mail address.  Mayhap the [email protected] / cypherpunks
userid/password.

This would be my guess, of course.

Does anybody know what this service does?

Raymond Val
[email protected]

My opinions are my own and are not the goverments
or my schools.

Raymond Val
[email protected]