Professional interview wanted for report

Hi.  I'm a freshman at the Thomas Jefferson High School for Science
and Technology in Fairfax County, Virginia.  I am writing a (general)
report on cryptography for school, and I was wondering if anyone on
this list that works with cryptography in their job would be able to
give me a short interview over email.  Thanks a lot!

--
Ben Byer      [email protected]     I am not a bushing
GCS d-- s: a--- C++ UL++++ P++ L++ E+ W+ N++ o K-- w-- !O M-- !V !PS