Getting a copy of the Jim Clark speech

I called Netscape public relations. Here's what I found out:

1. Netscape PR does not keep transcripts, etc., of Jim Clark's
speeches.

2. You can order a tape of the speech from Conference Copy for
$12. Their phone number is +1 (717) 775 0580. Be advised, though, that
it will take three weeks.

If we are lucky, an amateur recording technician (trained by the
Grateful Dead, perhaps?) will come out of the woodwork before
then. Failing that, maybe a Fair Witness was there and is willing to
speak.

Raph