[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: List of reliable remailers
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: List of reliable remailers
- From: [email protected]
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 12:53:59 -0800
- Comments: This message is NOT from the person listed in the Fromline. It is from an automated software remailing service operating atthat address.THE PORTAL SYSTEM DOES NOT CONDONE OR APPROVE OF THE CONTENTS OF THISPOSTING. Please report problem mail to <[email protected]>.
- In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
- Sender: [email protected]
Apologies for following up on my own post, but I did some digging and
found out what I needed to know.
> > Groups of remailers sharing a machine or operator:
> > (robo syrinx c2)
> > (flame hacktic replay)
> > (alumni portal)
> Anything more specific on the above info?
It turns out that this information is only intended for automatic
chain selection, not as a capsule history of the remailers. But see
> robo, syrinx, c2 all running on c2.org
> alumni, portal run by Hal Finney
> hacktic, replay run on xs4all / by Alex de Joode?
> ok so far, but flame is xs4all/de Joode as well?
In fact, yes, at least until Tomaz gets good enough Net access in
Slovenia to support a remailer.
Alice de 'nonymous ...
...just another one of those...
P.S. This post is in the public domain.
C. S. U. M. O. C. L. U. N. E.