Re: Netscape gives in to key escrow

Matt Miszewski <[email protected]> said:

MM> On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, sameer wrote:

s> Jeff: If Netscape comes out in favor of GAK, will you leave?  (Wait
s> until February, at least, of course..) You don't have to answer that
s> to me, or the list, just think about it, and answer it for yourself.
s> Do you think "anyone else" there would leave, as you say below that
s> they don't want to go down history, etc...

MM> While this would go over well in the press if handled right please
MM> let everyone remember that Jeff is a real person with bills to pay
MM> and food to put on at least his own table.

	I believe that was the point: How many people at Netscape would
put principled opposition to GAK ahead of expediency?  My guess?  Not
enough.

--
#include <disclaimer.h>				/* Sten Drescher */
To get my PGP public key, send me email with your public key and