Re: Bombs & bomb threats in LA

>and everyplace else all the news.answers FAQs are stored. What, precisely, is
>an acid bomb? Also note the standard blame-the-Internet (not, say, increased
>irritation with government after the Republicans failed to reduce it)
>rhetoric.

i'm not exactly sure what an acid bomb is, but according to my book, The
Anarchist Cookbook, that I bought in 1972 (was the internet around back
then?), there is a compound called "picric acid" that is "more powerful
than TNT, but has some disadvantages".

if you'd like the recipe, I'll be more than happy to mail you it through
the US Postal system. Wouldn't want to give the Internet any more of a
bad name for distributing subversive materials.

There is also instructions on using an inverted vial of sulpheric acid,
that will then eat thu the stopper at the top (bottom) of the vial. when
the acid makes it thru, then is mixes with Potassium Chloride and causes
a small explosion which sets off the larger explosion in the dynomite
packed around it.

just thot you'd like to know.

thanks,
conrad

Conrad Walton         http://www.industrial-artworks.com/
POB 2815, El Segundo, CA 90245             1-310-640-3365