Re: More evidence that democracy is bunk

At 3:11 8/2/96, Deranged Mutant wrote:

>If they were asked if they minded random searches of their bags and
>belongings or required to carry photo-ID wherever they went, to be
>presented on demand, would they still be willing?

You bet. I remember a war on drugs releated poll from a few years back in
which a majority supported warrantless searches of their homes.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred.
   Defeat the Demopublican Unity Party. Vote no on Clinton/Dole in November.
   Vote Harry Browne for President.