Re: PLEASE Nuke Singapore Back into the Stone Age

At 05:51 PM 9/1/96 -0700, Timothy C. May wrote:

>Who says this has anything to do with "American ideology"? The Usenet is
>propagated around the world. All we are saying is that honest commentary on
>the corruption of Lee Kwan Yew (and his billion dollars in Australian and
>European banks) will be reported on the Usenet.
>
>This is not "imposing American ideology" on anyone.

Didn't you know that TCP/IP was an attempt by American Intelligence Agencies
in concert with Britain to impose Anglo-American values (free trade in goods
and bits) on the poor Mittel Europeans and the followers of Confucius in the
East.  These sinister British-American conspirators had done so well with
their earlier releases of blue jeans, Rock and Roll, and Coca Cola.  TCP/IP
was designed to be the final blow to Central Europe and Asia in a culture
ware that has dominated this century.

Pretty sneaky those Anglo Saxons.

DCF

"Course if Mittel Europeans and Confucians hadn't murdered 100 million
people or so in the 20th century, perhaps we could feel sorry for them."
(The US-UK alliance only murdered a few million mostly via mass bombing of
civilians during WWII.)