Re: TWA 800 - Serious thread.

I think the other big, if not worse, question is, why is it that Flight
800 is still so STEADILY in the news, even now?  They seem to be really
good at fighting back and forth with themselves with the same outcomes.
I don't like this, one bit.

I haven't seen this much annoying trash on the news since OJ Shrimpson
was around.

I don't watch the news anymore.  I don't want to know what I am becoming
a part of (outlawing illegal immigrants from being able to go to school,
nationwide ID cards, being a number (and this only began in the late 70's),
and so on and so forth -- we are becoming that which we sought to escape
in the 1400's, and that frightens the hell out of me.)

--Millie.

OBcrypto:  There is a product in beta-testing stage now called Secure
Mail (and secure web protocol).  I haven't gotten around to testing it
yet, but have the facts, if anyone wants them -- I'd like to see this
pseudoencryption go down the toilet.  It makes me ill, though not as ill
as the original subject of this post... :)

Have a nice day.