No Subject

        Dimitri; your taste is limitless, your tongue in every sewer.

        must we suffer the depths of your insane depravity?

        should we drop a dime on you?  you're a disgace to humanity.

        must we scan even body text to get rid of you?

        I doubt Tim cares about the lunatic ravings of someone as mad
    as the mad N's "ice weasals," but your childish profaning of humanity
    seems to have no bounds.

        I am flat against censorship, but I think this warrants excluding
    Dimitri from the list. block his posts and block his subscription.
    these personal attacks have nothing to do with your general rights;
    collectively, we are permitted to screen against a banal display of
    ignorance.