Re: Counterproductive Dorothy Denning Flames

[email protected] writes:
> all you ever contributed to this list (despite your knowledge of
> cryptography) was rants about sovok jews and Tim Mays sexual

You are lying again.  Anyone who bothers to search the archives of
this list for my name will see that 1) I never said anything about
any "Sovok jews", 2) I used to contribute a great deal of technical
discussion before all the techincal people left this list.

Tim May is a vicious anti-Semite who rants about destroying the state
of Israel and exterminating all Jews. Timmy lies that I too am an
anti-Semite (I'm actually Jewish) and now Paul repeats Tim's lies.

> orientation. I happen to be knowledgable about cryptography but even
> if I`m not an expert I do tend to post things that are of value and
> interest as opposed to worthless flames.

Paul lies again. Paul's contributions to this mailing lists contsist of
assinine rants about "brute force attacks on OTP" and attacks on people
who know more than him, such as Don Woods (whom Paul calls "Don Woods (spit").

Paul's calling cryptorelevant discussion "bullshit" and e-mailing me
multiple copies of my own cypherpunks writings with the word "fuckhead:
added are some of the examples of his worthless flames and net-abuse.

I guess John Gilmore finds Paul Bradley a suitable ass-boy.

---