The FAGGOT list

On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, Wm_Wallace wrote:

> Blow me!!

That is another FAGGOT coming out of the woodwork!

> In article <[email protected]>, aga
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 2 Jan 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> > > Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 10:50:21 -0500 (EST)
> > > From: Chris Rapier <[email protected]>
> > > To: [email protected]
> > > Subject: regarding the minutes for the filtering meeting... (fwd)
> > > Sender: [email protected]
> > >
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > These are the minutes from the informal meeting we had at IETF. As you can
> > > see the focus of the work shifted from a narrowly defined anti-spam
> > > concept to a more generalized mail filtering routine. I, and others, have
> > > come to believe that shifting the focus like this will be more effective
> > > in the long run.
> > >
> > > This is not to say that this is the only way to combat spamming. However,
> > > at the present time it does seem the most promising and most likely to
> > > garner IETF support.
> > >
> > > I'll be making some annnouncements with regards to direction and focus and
> > > other resources in the next couple of days. I'm also going to start
> > > working on a proposed Charter for this. If all goes well there is a
> > > possibility we can have a real honest to goodness official type BOF in
> > > Memphis.
> > >
> > > Chris Rapier
> > > Systems Programmer/Cabin Boy 2nd Class
> > > Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center

The Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center is a well known FAGGOT
operation, with both Peter Berger and the dyke Esther Felderman
working there to hire FAGGOTS exclusively for future positions.

> > > 11EE
> >
> > This guy said he was not a faggot, but I am not too sure
> > any more. I am going to have to see this Chris Rapier personally
> > in the next few months, and straighten the boy out. This little boy
> > needs a Pittsburgh Education.
> >

> > > Chaired: Chris Rapier
> > > Minutes: Jack De Winter
> > >

> > Now it appears we have another problem gathering of faggots here.
> > Just how many KNOWN faggots are on this list?
> >

> > > Attended:
> > > Jack De Winter <[email protected]>
> > > Kirpal Khalsa <[email protected]>
> > > Benjamin Franz <[email protected]>
> > > Steve Hole <[email protected]>
> > > David Morris <[email protected]>
> > > Yaron Y. Goland <[email protected]>
> > > Chris Rapier <[email protected]>
> > > Rob Earheart <[email protected]>
> > > Sam Weiler <[email protected]>
> > > Chris Neumann <[email protected]>
> > > Randy Gellens <[email protected]>
> > > Lyndon Nerenberg <[email protected]>
> > > Matt Wall <[email protected]>
> > > John Meyers <[email protected]>
> > > Neal A Dillman <[email protected]>
> > > Ned Freed <[email protected]>
> > > Dan N. <[email protected]>
> > > Peter Taylor <[email protected]>
> > > John Noremburg <[email protected]>
> > > Neal McBurnett <[email protected]>

Most of the above men are apparently FAGGOTS, since they
conspire to censor Freedom Of Speech on the InterNet, under
the guise of "spam elimination."  Actually, is all a front
for censorship by homosexuals on the InterNet.

> > All of these who are faggots must be labeled
> > and watched, as we know that faggots are the worst censors.
> >
> > Let's all hope that John Gilmore fucks Peter Berger up
> > the ass before he dies.
> >
> > Does anyone know this last guy from Bell Labs?

The question is does Bell Labs knowingly hire faggots?