Re: The FAGGOT list

At 10:29 AM 6/01/97 -0500, aga wrote:
>On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, Wm_Wallace wrote:
>
>> Blow me!!
>>

>That is another FAGGOT coming out of the woodwork!
>

>> In article <[email protected]>, aga
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

<snip>

<deletia>

>The Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center is a well known FAGGOT
>operation, with both Peter Berger and the dyke Esther Felderman
>working there to hire FAGGOTS exclusively for future positions.

<deletia>

>> > Now it appears we have another problem gathering of faggots here.
>> > Just how many KNOWN faggots are on this list?

<large deleted list of names>

>Most of the above men are apparently FAGGOTS, since they
>conspire to censor Freedom Of Speech on the InterNet, under
>the guise of "spam elimination."  Actually, is all a front
>for censorship by homosexuals on the InterNet.
>
>> > All of these who are faggots must be labeled
>> > and watched, as we know that faggots are the worst censors.
>> >
>> > Let's all hope that John Gilmore fucks Peter Berger up
>> > the ass before he dies.
>> >
>> > Does anyone know this last guy from Bell Labs?
>>

>The question is does Bell Labs knowingly hire faggots?

With such witty argument, clarity of expression and well reasoned rebuttal,
you certainly have convinced *me*.

I never thought the day would come when I would actually think that, however
much I disagree with them, the pro-censorship people may have some small
arguments on their side - but that was before I saw the sort of trash you
continually spew.

If you have something to say that is of interest, maybe you may gain some
credibility. As it is, I won't be holding my breath, waiting for such a
reversal of form.

Flames welcomed, from such fools as you obviously are. While you are
attacking me, remember your form. Don't let ignorance or reality stop you.
My killfile is quite empty at the moment.

TTYL,

Marjorie

 ~   Marjorie N. Wisby                         From every mountain-side   ~
 ~   [email protected]                          Let Freedom ring.        ~
 ~   http://www.ultra.net.au/~wisby               - Samuel Francis Smith  ~
 ~                                                      (_America_)       ~
 ~  Have you noticed that people who are most unwilling to accept         ~
 ~  responsibility for their own actions, are the most keen to regulate   ~
 ~  everyone else's?                                                      ~