Re: A vote of confidence for Sandy

Black Unicorn wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, Dale Thorn wrote:
> > Black Unicorn wrote:

[Much Unicorn drivel snipped]

> The bathroom is at the end of the hall.  It's not a long walk.

You must be in bed with Sandfort.  I can't believe you would waste all
that energy replying point-by-point to something you consider nonsense.

Of course, your claims of "nonsense" etc. are to be expected of a
security-crazed control freak who desperately wants cypherpunks
subscribers to believe in him.

I have to reject all of your contentions because:

1. You're not sincere.
2. You're not credible.
3. Your sense of history is strictly corporate, i.e., Mickey Mouse
   and Elmer Fudd.