ITEM ONE

Date:  Sat, 08 Feb, 1997 09:21 PM EDT
From:  paul watson

Rob, Ken is a fellow who had a Dish company south of Dallas and recorded
all the network uplink for the whole Waco affair. His tapes were used By
Linda Thompson..
Paul

Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 12:08:05, -0500
From: MR KEN FAWCETT

If no child died on Feb.28- when was the ATF attack?  Clearly, Koresh,
Snyder, and others conveyed information that children had indeed
been injured and or killed.  The physical evidence is overwhelming.
But there remains a question in my mind to this day as to whether the
ATF had actually assaulted the place on Feb. 27.  Sound crazy?   It
came from ATF commander Ted Royster's mouth first. In his first press
briefing, on Sunday afternoon,  Feb. 28, he began (reading from a
prepared statement), "Yesterday's action, I mean today, er. uh it
seems like yesterday...."

There is much to question about how it would be possible for TV
newsmen acting on their own without sattelite-link support, could
remain at the site of a two and a half hour "gun battle" that began
at approximately 10 AM for the duration,  slowly walk out (nearly 2
miles), and have an edited tape of the raid ready to show on Dallas
TV at 11:30 AM.  Several things about the big lie don't add up!

Ken

ITEM TWO