Re: Has your privacy been invaded? Protected? Both?

[email protected] wrote:

> I have been fairly careful and very jealous of my privacy; and then my name
> and home address showed up on one of the name-search pages.  I don't know if
> it's still there, and I don't remember the link.  But then the Similac
> marketing Geniuses sent me something in the mail that even included the due
> date of my expected child!

  And the predicted date of the death of your child is January 19,
2015, according to the Dead Lucky Assassination Bot statistics.
  The good news is that there is only $1.48 bet on this eventuality,
so the chances are slim that anyone is going to go out of their way
to collect (unless you are such a bad father that your child turns
out to be a total asshole).

D. Lucky